Monday, August 9, 2010

A Boy and his Dog

I just had to share this with everyone because I thought it was just too stinkin' cute! This week we are starting the whole "going to bed early to get ready for school" thing. So, at 9:00 p.m. I sent Braden off to bed, which is about 2 hours before what he has been going to bed this summer. I thought that I would go and check up on him to make sure that he was laying down and attempting sleep. He was obviously more tired that I figured he would be, and that goes for Patch too, because when I went in there to make sure he was laying down, I found my boy and his dog all snoozed out and looking absolutely adorable! I love the bond they have, and it just makes me smile ear to ear to see them all comfy and down for the count! I just love my boys and they love each other - absolutely adorable!!!

I just love that they are both covered up and laying on pillows! Two peas in a pod!

No comments: