Monday, April 6, 2009

Sleep Over!!!

This past Saturday night Terri and decided it would be a good night to have a sleep over/slumber party with the kiddos. Josh was having a bunch of guys over to the house to play poker, so Braden and I took advantage of the situation and used it as an excuse to get out of the house...so we headed over to the Ham's with our bags packed! Braden is really into this funfusion bead craft (actually Terri is too -ha!) So we brought those with us so that the kiddos (and yes, Terri and I) could make cute little colorful creatures as a fun event for the evening. I will have to take a picture of these things (I currently have 25 of them on my refrigerator right now) so you can all see them :) Anyway, the kiddos had a blast playing together and Terri and I were able to chat. Here are some pictures of the kiddos from the evening.

Let the fun begin, I always love how Ethan is in the background generally oblivious to what is going on while Olivia and Braden and playing away. Okay, so I have to say it, Olivia looks a little "Linda Blairish" in this picture to me - ha!

Look, aren't they sweet! Little buddies :)

...and Ethan, oblivious again to what what going on around him, he is in a zone though!

We made a big pallet on Olivia's bedroom floor for her and Braden to sleep on. We put on a movie for them to go to bed to. Aren't they adorable watching their movie :)

Crash city! When they finally went to sleep they were out cold...I took several pictures of them, and the flash never caused a stir...oh, and I am not sure how Olivia ended up where she is since her princess bed is right next to Braden there - hehehe!

The morning after...Braden is now on Olivia's bed, Olivia is on the floor with Braden's barney blanket, and Ethan is just glad he is part of the crew again :)

No comments: