Monday, April 13, 2009

Lets Go Fly A Kite!

I just love the look on Braden face because it holds all of the childhood excitement in flying a kite and being a kid! My soon to be sis-in-law took this picture yesterday at Aunt Jenein's house. I have MUCH more to post about Easter, but Jodi just e-mailed me this picture because of how happy and proud Braden looks and I just had to share it with everyone else. Every year for Easter, Aunt Jenein gets all of the kiddos a kite and after lunch and the big Easter egg hunt, they go outside and fly their kites...generally with the dads of the crew. As you can see, Josh is busy filming the excitement, and I will upload that video tonight when I get home, it is just too darn cute!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I just want to say, this child was in serious awe & amazement at his accomplishment! This is what childhood is all about and man, Braden was all over that sky with his kite. Makes me a proud Aunt to see him smile that smile!