Monday, April 13, 2009

Hey Mickey Your So Fine!

My kitchen is coming right along...it still has a few final touches that need to be added, but it is coming right along. While at Disney in Florida, we bought the plates for above the cabinets in our kitchen, along with the pictures that are hanging in the walls - those were taken in Disney anyway :) It is tough to get a good picture of the entire room, but I tried to get pics so you can get a good idea of what it looks like. If you still can't...well then I guess you will have to come and visit us and see for yourself :)

3 comments:

Another Stokes said...

Finally I get to see the finished, almost finished, kitchen. I think it turned out so micktacular (get it???)

Jodi said...

i LOVE it!! that was an awesome idea, i would have never thought of a mickey themed kitchen. very very cool, i even showed the kids the pictures and they love it. now we have ideas for christmas presents!! haha. my fave is the "dream a little dream"!

Unknown said...

I Love it!! This kitchen is so "Lori." Nice job baby.. :o)