Monday, April 6, 2009

Soccer Time - Game #2

Okay, so you never saw a post from game number one...it was freezing, and I was not excited about the fact that despite the 30 degree temperature the Lees Summit Soccer Associate wouldn't cancel the game just for me -ha! So, basically, I was a bad mom and forgot my camera for the first soccer game of the season...but game number two was sunny and warm...though VERY windy. It was a good game, Braden scored two goals...I now owe him two dollars he keeps reminding me. He was sort of not into the game, and running behind the kids on the field, and so from the sideline I yell to him "I will give you a dollar for every goal you make!" He took me serious...the score was 4-4...so he scored half of his teams goals and now says I need to "pay up!" Oh, I guess the swing set and the Disney trip mean nothing compared to cold hard cash -ha! Here are some pictures of the little guy running around, playing against the wind, and having a good time!

I love him being in the older league, now he isn't towering over all of the kiddos

Run, Score!

He takes the coach seriously when he tells them to dribble the ball to the goal and then shoot to score -ha!

No comments: