Friday, December 5, 2008

Game Night

Tonight Josh had to work late, he didn't get home until around 10:00 p.m., so Braden and I picked up Taco Bell...his request...and came home to watch The Grinch Who Stole Christmas The Movie and play games all night long. We took turns choosing what game we were playing, and we played games for hours. We started off with I Spy Eagle Eye, next was Uno, then we played a little Go Fish, on to Guess Who (one of my favorites), next was Trouble (one of Braden's favorites), and then last but not least Yahtzee Jr. We had a blast playing together all night long :) He won some, I won some, but truly it was a priceless night for a mom, these were the nights I was waiting for when Josh and I had a baby. I love the age of my little guy and I look forward to all of our mom and Braden time. Below are some pictures of us from the evening, I thought it would be fun to share :)

Braden and I, let the games begin!

Braden was so funny when he would roll the dice, it took forever, and he shook the heck out of those dice - it was so cute to watch him!

I wanted a picture of Braden with our stack of games after we were done playing for the evening

Then he wanted to take one of me :)

Lastly, Braden and I were making funny faces at one another and I was just snapping pictures, I liked this one alot so I thought I would add it to the mix!

No comments: