Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Braden composed the above letter for me to send to Santa today. I was so proud of him, he worked very hard on this letter for the last couple of days. I thought it was just WAY too cute not to post on our blog before mailing it off to the North Pole ;) If you have a tough time reading it, I have reprinted it below:

Dear Santa

I would like a guitar, toy air plane, a picture of you and your reindeer, mega dragonoid Bakugan, Level 2 Bionicle, and a Wii with Mario Cart.
Please bring Patch some toys.
♥ Braden Allee
Short and to the point, not a lot of detail just yet, but writing is still a LONG process. None-the-less, Josh and I were very proud of him sitting down and writing his very own letter to Santa Claus this year.
Merry Christmas to all from the Allee Family!

No comments: