Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Grade has Arrived!

Oh my gosh! I couldn't believe it when my alarm went off this morning...the first day of first grade has finally arrived for my baby. Now, I wasn't as bad this year as I was last year when he began kindergarten...by that I mean I didn't follow the bus to school and beat the kids getting off so I could snap more pictures of my little man arriving at school for his first day...but I did break out the camera and take some pictures of my little man heading to the bus stop, waiting for the bus, and then getting on the bus this morning. He was excited and nervous all at the same time...typical first of school jitters I believe...ahhh, remember the days! I cannot wait to get home this evening to hear all about his fabulous first day of school, I will keep you all posted :)

Eating his breakfast before his first day of school...Lucky Charms, yum!

Heading down to the corner of the street to the bus stop

Waiting for the bus, by now he was tired of the camera -ha!

Look at the little man, he looks and dresses just like his daddy! Braden tried to hurry up and get on the bus and sit down, but the bus driver saw my camera in hand and quickly stopped my speeding Braden for a snapshot - Thanks Mr. Bus Driver Man!

Ahhh, there he goes, off to his first day of first grade - tear in my eye!

1 comment:

Another Stokes said...

I am so use to big smiles on his face that he looks so different to me in that up close picture. He looks so mature!!!