Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dentist Time

Yesterday Braden has a six month cleaning appointment at the dentist, he is so funny to watch while getting his teeth cleaned. He HATES it, he actually begged me to just go home and take a nap rather than going to the dentist -ha! What kid ASKS for a nap...well, mine especially when the dentist is involved. I have to admit, I too HATE going to the dentist, it is my least favorite place to go and I would rather go home and take a nap too - but that is pretty much over anything, I am missing those nap days! Here are a couple of pictures I snapped of Braden at the dentist office. The quality isn't too hot because they were taken with my phone. Just look at those pearly whites -ha!

Rinsing his mouth after getting the fluoride pasted onto his teeth...he said it was NASTY!

Showing off his cleaned grill when the appointment was all said and done...Mary just kept laughing at him!

No comments: