Sunday, May 3, 2009

Soccer isn't over Yet!

This weekend was full of spending time at the ball parks! We had two soccer games, one on Saturday and one on Sunday, along with the baseball game he had on Saturday. I love spending days on the fields with my boy, I enjoy watching him just as much as he enjoys playing. Today we had extra spectators at the game: Aunt Debby, Great Grandma Allee, and Diana joined Josh and I on the sidelines. Braden loves having extra people there cheering him on :) Next Saturday is the very last game of the season for Spring Soccer...he will have to wait until fall to start playing again. Although, he is torn for this fall. He is wanting to play flag football, but I am not sure if he is going to be able to play both...I guess I am going to have to start doing my research to see what the kiddo is going to be able to do, but soon he is going to have to start choosing what he likes otherwise Josh and I aren't going to be able to keep up with him! Here are some pictures from the game this afternoon.

Dribbling the ball down the field towards their goal, Braden scored two goals this afternoon - neither of which I caught on film.

Look at that face!

Braden is the sideline kicker...when their team gets to kick in the ball, the coach always has him kick it in because he is the boy who can sock-it and kick it down to the other end of the field, his coach yells at him to give it his "big kick" :)

The boys running down the field to score more goals, they did fabulous today, I lost count of how many goals they scored!

Good pass baby boy!

Another one of those sideline kicks!

No comments: