Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Meet Buster

No, Buster is not yet another canine addition to the Allee family, but is a birthday present to my mom. My mom has fallen in love with Patch, our Boston we got four months ago, and has threatened nonstop that she was going to steal him him away from us...she was joking of course (at least I think she was - ha!) I started looking for a Boston to fullfill her desire to take mine :) I came across Buster, much in the same way I found Patch...on Craigslist. He has not been treated the best, so he is a bit shy, but with this family he will be expressing himself in no time! I took him to mom the 2nd of January, and he has come out of his shell and taken a great liking to all of the love he is receiving there in his new home. We welcome our new four legged family member!

This is just a video of Patch & Buster getting use to each other with an audience. Buster was looking to play, but Patch was a bit resistant...he wasn't too keen on the idea of Buster playing with his new stuffed mole he got for Christmas...but Buster sure was trying to get his attention. When they finally got use to each other and were playing great together, they tore that poor mole in half!

No comments: