Monday, January 26, 2009

Cheer and Dance Time

I rounded out my weekend by attending Kaylea's cheer and dance competition in Sedalia, Missouri. It is a long day for these girls to perform and stay on their toes...I arrived at noon, which is long after the girls are there, and I left around 6:00 p.m., which was before the last award ceremony for the individual events. We all know that I have a special place in my heart for cheer and dance :) I enjoyed very much watching her out there on the floor competing, as well as watching all the other teams out there. Kaylea is such a girlie girl, and it is so fun watching her shake it up out here whether it is tumbling, dancing, or cheering. I was able to snap a couple of shots of her dancing, along with a picture of her with the first place trophy her squad was awarded for one of their performances. Kaylea also received 3 medals for all of her hard work. I also took a short video clip of one of her tumbling passes during her tumbling solo, so I thought it would be cute to share it with you all too. I am just so proud of her for putting all of her heart and hard work into something she loves so much, and then being able to share in it with her by going to the competitions. This for sure will make you smile!

No comments: