Thursday, December 18, 2008

Braden's New Hair Cut

Last Thursday I went to a jewelry party with Terri and left Braden at home with Josh for the evening. Unknown to Josh, because he was downstairs on the computer, Braden decided to give himself a slick hair cut while mom was out with the girls. I noticed it very quickly...Josh on the other hand, didn't notice at all and was wondering what the heck I was so mad about until I literally had to point out the chunk of hair missing from Braden's head. I thought it was VERY noticeable, you can give me your opinion when you take a look at the picture below of Braden and Santa ;) I asked him what he did with the hair he cut off, and he told me that he flushed it down the toilet so I wouldn't be mad that he cut it...I guess not thinking that I would notice the fine new hairdo -ha! After getting over being mad and threatening to buzz his hair off the length of the shortest piece of hair he cut, I ended up telling him that it was just hair and that it would grow back. So now every day when he gets up and comes in to see me he spreads his hair apart to where he cut it, and says "Has it grown back, mom?" I just laugh at him and shake my head! When we went to visit Santa Claus Sunday afternoon at the Capital Mall, I asked Santa what he thought of Braden's new slick hair cut, and he chuckled, patted Braden on the back and said "Son, that is just one of life's experiences, lots of kids out there cut their own hair at one point or another." When we walked away he said to me, "See Mom, Santa isn't mad at me, its normal." HA!!!!

3 comments:

The Luebbert's said...

I am dying laughing! Not at Braden...at Josh, because I can't see how he didn't see that, but then again, he is a man!

Anonymous said...

Oh, too funny! I can tell, but it's not that bad. I've seen worse...MUCH worse.

Another Stokes said...

Well, since I know that he DOESN'T have a part and his hair is straight across it is very apparant that something is missing. At least Santa isn't mad!!!