Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Another Favorite in my House

This is just random here, but last night Josh and I FINALLY got up the picture and quote on our bedroom wall, which I had been planning for years ;) I have had pictures from Josh and I's wedding for quite some time now, --since we have been married for over two years-- but I hadn't framed them. I wanted to wait to place them above the headboard in our room until we were in our house, knowing that I spent quite a bit on the quote I didn't want to leave it behind in the townhome. We have now framed the picture, and Josh and I placed our quote and the pictures above our headboard last night. I just love the way it looks so I thought I would put a couple of pictures on the blog.

1 comment:

The Luebbert's said...

Love the quote on the wall. I have been interested in those for a while and said I would put one in baby room (someday).