Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Fun

After Braden's soccer game Saturday, we went and picked up Diana and headed out to my friend, Cari & Scott's, house for an afternoon of fall fun :) We met up just in time for lunch (I was so hungry I was about to eat my arm off!), so we headed to Pizza Hut for a quick bite to eat, Scott went up to pay for the food, so I just got shots of Diana and Braden, and Cari and Teryn (Cari & Scott's daughter). We joked later that Scott and I should have a picture taken together. After lunch it was off to the pumpkin patch to pick out our prize winning pumpkins. Okay, so maybe there were no prizes given out, but the kids did a great job of picking out their pumpkins. Here are some pics of the afternoon and the fun all of the kids had at the pumpkin patch enjoying hay bale mazes, a train ride, a hay ride, and pumpkin pickin' :)

No comments: