Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Guys, Talkin 'bout My Guys!

So, last night I got home from work at a decent time and went upstairs to start making dinner. Braden had been with me at the grocery store earlier that evening, but once we got home I lost track of him...he generally entertains himself these days :) Once I got a break and could leave the kitchen I decided to go downstairs and talk to my husband, who is no doubtably behind his computer ;) So, I wrap things up and went downstairs and this is what I find:
It was just so cute seeing them together that I had to grab the camera and snap some pictures!
After dinner was over I decided to do the dishes right away rather than waiting until Braden went to bed. So, I clean up the kitchen and did my "mom" thing of putting everything back in order so that I can enjoy my evening once Braden went to bed. As soon as I exited the kitchen and walked into the living room, guess what I see...my son on my laptop :)
Look at that intense face, as if he doesn't already look enough like his dad, right!
So, what I am wanting to know...is will this be my son in 25 years - ha!!! (By the way, this picture was taken tonight =P)

1 comment:

The Luebbert's said...

oh god, I need to break Ryan of the computer if this is what I have to look forward to!

Cute though, I have to say