Tuesday, September 30, 2008

VEGAS BABY!!!

Many of you know that Terri and I went on a girls trip to Vegas, we went with other friends of ours Kristen & JoMarie from here in the city - we had a blast!!! I cannot even begin to write on this blog everything that we did, but we partied like ROCKSTARS I can tell you that! There was lots of dancing and having a fabulous time! Here are some pics of our fabulous vacation - despite the fact that Kristen and Terri both lost their voices :)
Girls (JoMarie, Terri, Kristen & Lori) getting started at Margaritaville! WOW, now they can make a perfect Margarita!!! Slot time, each of us won some, each of us lost some - ha!
Being tourists in the Bellagio conservatory, it is absolutely beautiful! I think Terri would say this is the highlight of her vacation - ha! You may not recognize our new "friends" but they are Sarah Lancaster and Amy Adams. Sarah I recognized from the ABC television series What About Brian (Marjorie) and Terri recognized Amy from the Disney movie Enchanted (Giselle). It was a really fun time!
Here we are enjoying the clubs and night life that Vegas has to offer, I don't think that I need to say anymore than that -ha!

1 comment:

Terri said...

OK, I have to post a comment here. What a blast, we are a bunch of gorgeous gals and I will never forget the good times we had...even though I couldn't speak of them...literally. =) Hopefully, my voice will return soon and I can start sharing some fun memories of Vegas! By the way, who's the hotty in the turquoise dress?!? ;)