Friday, September 19, 2008

Cocoa Butter vs. Vegetable Oil

Earlier this week I bought a Kit-Kat out of the vending machine here in the office, I was having a chocolate attack, but when I opened it up and took a bite, I didn't get that same satisfaction from its taste. In fact, it seemed to have a weird taste like the candy bar was old and I was incredibly disappointed. I thought to myself, "well that is what you get for cheating on your low dessert diet." HA! A bit of history on the Kit Kat Bar - The Kit Kat was first created by Rowntree Limited of York, England, and is now produced worldwide by Nestlé, which acquired Rowntree in 1988, except in the USA where it is made under license by Hershey's. Then, this morning while I was watching the TODAY Show, this came on the television about Hershey's chocolate, take a look - what is this world coming too, Hershey should be ashamed of themselves!!!

1 comment:

Another Stokes said...

cute background... that is the site I used before my background crashed on me. Now I'm trying to find the time to fix it. Isn't it so fun to change the look of your blog???