Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Artist - #2

The day Braden got his new chalk/dry erase easle from Grandmother and Granddady Walker he came home and drew a beautiful dolphin swimming in the ocean...that is posted earlier in this blog. Sunday afternoon, while Josh and I were tearing our house apparting cleaning it from top to bottom, Braden was working on his new masterpiece. I went into his room to check on him, and found him drawing my most favorite picture to date...hummmm I wonder why? I thought it was too cute, and that he did an awesome job drawing Mickey Mouse. I am going to even print it off and frame it to hang at my office :)

3 comments:

Another Stokes said...

Oh, what a wonderful Mickey Mouse :)

Terri said...

What a talented artist you have there! Wow... sports & art, that's one well rounded boy, is there anything he can't do? =)

Unknown said...

That is way too cute!! What a little man. Mickey Mouse of all things. ...
He loves his momma and he knows the she so loves her Micky mouse too.