Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ives Family Reunion

Saturday was the annual Ives Family Reunion in Sedalia, Missouri. Above is my grandpa's portion of the Ives family who was in attendance...it is all my dad's kids and grandkid, and we are missing quite a few of each of those. So above pictured is (starting with the back row) my stepmom - Julie, Dad - Mark, step-grandmother - Pat, grandpa - Burton; (front row) Braden, my little brother - Brett, my younger sister - Dana, myself & Josh. Braden and Brett played very well together, as they always too. Above is a picture of Braden with his Uncle Brett at the reunion. It was tough getting them to stand still for a picture - ha! Brett turned eight years old earlier this month, and Braden will be six next month - but as you can see, there really isn't much difference in their sizes - my kid is going to be bigger than me when he starts first grade! All in all, it was an okay time, I pretty much only knew my own siblings since none of the cousins, Aunts & Uncles showed up from my dad's portion of the family, but it is always nice seeing and visiting with my dad :)

No comments: