Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Girl for the Allee's

Now before you go and get excited thinking Josh and I are having another baby or something crazy like that, keep reading!!! I follow a blog that has all these cute little blurbs about motherhood and funny stories about being a mom and whatnot. The other day she did a post about this "make me babies" website and posted pics of what the site proposed her children would look like with certain celebrities she had chosen. I don't want to know what my kiddo would look like if I had one with Brad Pitt or with Tom Cruise or anyone like that, I was curious to see what it said a little girl would look like conceived by my hubby and I. So, I went to the site (www.makemebabies.com) and followed the directions...and this is the result. So, for all you people out there thinking that Josh and I should have a little girl, low-and-behold I present to you: McKenzie Michelle Allee (our girl's name if we would have had one instead of the fabulous boy we were given), see below ;)

...sort of cute, but WOW what a forehead!

2 comments:

Rita Templeton said...

Hee hee, isn't that site fun? I loved it. :) And I agree about the forehead ... our little girl had a massive expanse up there!

Anonymous said...

I would she got the forehead from Lori.