Friday, September 18, 2009

G-O LS Titans!!!!

For the past several weeks, the Allee's have been spending our Saturday mornings at the football fields. Braden loves it, and we enjoying spending our time watching him run the ball down the field, or run his butt off to get to the flag of the opponents. Terri and her kiddos joined us for the game...she is such a great Aunt, she has made it to every one of his games and plans on coming to tomorrow's game too :) I am quite the cheerleader, it is in my blood, so I wasn't really getting too many good shots with the camera, I didn't want to miss anything by looking at the screen on the camera...which I think was bothering Terri because eventually she took the camera away from me and took the pictures for us :) It was a beautiful morning, and the Titans played a great game :). I hope you enjoy some new pics of our little man playing football!

Hard to tell because I didn't zoom in, but this is a picture of Braden running the ball down the field - GO BRADEN!

Our favorite spectators...the Ham's with all their game day gear :)

No comments: