Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Father's Day 2009

I know, I know. I am a bit late on this post, but I have been a busy girl! I just thought I should get this one up before we went camping for the fourth of July and it got lost in the midst of all of the camping pics I will post next week -ha! Josh and I decided to hold the first Father's Day celebration at our house this year. We have never really had the space or ability to put on a bar-b-que for family before, but this year we decided to get all the dads together and have a celebration at our place. Josh's dad and Stepmom, my dad and stepmom, little sister Dana, little brother Brett, and Aunt Debby and Uncle Dave all came over to celebrate the great guys in our lives and enjoy good company and good food. We barely saw Brett and Braden, they were off playing the entire time...we did manage to get them rounded up for dinner, but other than that they were off playing! It was a great afternoon, and an end to a fabulous weekend. We love all of you fabulous dads out there...that includes my hubby too :)

Dad and I

Josh and Steve (his dad)

Braden and Brett, this is when they disappeared downstairs to play on the X-Box

Dana and Dad, she painted him that awesome pic Dad is holding

Uncle Dave and Aunt Debby, aren't they cute :)

Steve & Mellody (Josh's s-mom and dad)

Dana (my little sister) and Julie (my stepmom)

No comments: