Thursday, February 19, 2009

Is it Time Yet!!!!

Okay so I get into work this morning, and Nick has sent me pictures of the Weber Family Vacation they just got back from. Where did the go you ask...as if you couldn't tell by the picture posted above...FLORIDA, DISNEY WORLD! So, I look through all of the cute pictures of little Ms. Kaylea having fun with all of the princesses and other characters and I open this picture last of all. I LOVE IT! I am so excited and cannot wait to get out of this cold weather and into the sunny days of Florida! Anyway, I am so jealous that they have already gone, and I am really counting down the days until we leave...it is only like what 24 days :)

Okay, so I couldn't resist in adding this picture to the post. I just love how girly Kaylea is wearing her princess dress to Disney World, and then with Cinderella's castle behind her and Tinkerbell in her hands, it is just the perfect picture of the All American Girly-Girl :)

No comments: