Thursday, February 26, 2009

What a Butthead!!!

As some of you know, Josh is in Florida this week on a "business trip". He left early Monday morning and is scheduled to come home tomorrow evening. He has been traveling between Orlando, Daytona, and Miami. Poor guy, right - WRONG! So I am working away this morning and afternoon and then I get an e-mail from him, the subject line is "It's a Hard Day at Work" and then there is just THIS picture attached to it. He is such an a@@! HA! I cannot post the picture of my middle finger, which I sent back to him in response to his photo - that wouldn't have been very "family friendly" now would it have?!? I think I would be more ticked about his beach time if we weren't going to Florida on our family vacation in a few short weeks :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you definately like like a guy from Missouri on a beach in Florida.

The Luebbert's said...

Oh, the beach and sky is so beautiful! I am SOOOOO jealous. It is going to be a long time before I see a sight like that with my own eyes!