Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Big 6th Birthday Party

I cannot believe it, but it is that time of year again, my little guy's 6th birthday party. I have a hard time believing that is has been six years! I think that he and his friends had a blast. We had 43 people at our house, CRAZY right! They didn't know where to start first, the waterslide or the moonwalk. We had a Speedracer theme, picked by the birthday boy, except they don't make a Speedracer moonwalk just yet ;) At the conclusion of the party, Braden told me "that was the best birthday party ever, mom! All my friends were here playing with me and I got the best presents!" He was so adorable, and thankful, which was the best part I think. Josh and I got him a Nintendo DS Lite, which was on the top of the wish list. You should have heard him when he ripped it open :) We are very thankful to all of our friends and family who came out to enjoy the afternoon with us, and for all of their help in getting the party to run smoothly, thanks to all! Here are some pictures from the day to share with all of you.
Can you believe this sight...and that is only a portion of the people actually there!
The kids just ran around like crazy, I am sure they all slept good last night!
I just had to include this one because after I looked at Paula's facial expression, I then looked at Squidwards on the side of the moonwalk, and I thought they looked strikingly similar - ha!
Birthday boy and his Speedracer Cake!
His favorite present - ever!
I just thought this was a cute shot because it showed a portion of his friends gathered around him while opening presents.

No comments: