Friday, May 16, 2008

Braden's Graduation - Boone Preschool 2008

Can you believe it - my little boy has finally made it through preschool and is ready to start kindergarten next year. I cannot believe that I will be sending him off on a bus in a few short months to school! He did such a good job singing his songs wearing his graduation cap. He was very proud of himself, as he should be, and as we are. After the ceremony we did presents and had dinner with those who were able to come and enjoy the ceremony - if you can actually call it that with it being a preschool graduation. Although I have to say, I was extremely suprised that the gymnasium was packed for 35 five year olds to be graduating - there was lots of proud parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and many many more that packed the house I guess. Braden looked so much like his dad in his cargo pants and button up shirt - what a handsome little man!

No comments: